sUAS Ground School
2. Demonstrate accident reporting in accordance with FAA requirements.
3. Identify aircraft components and systems.
4. Demonstrate safe operation utilizing aeronautical decision-making process.
5. Explain basic aerodynamic principles and aircraft performance characteristics.
6. Explain, identify, describe, or demonstrate the areas of operations as outlined in the FAA Private Pilot practical test standards.
7. Demonstrate appropriate risk management based on the aeronautical decision making process.
Basic Skill Requirements
Zack is currently the primary UAS instructor across Northland Community and Technical College’s UAS programs. He holds numerous industry recognized certifications along with three Associate degrees, a Bachelor’s in Applied Engineering and he is currently completing a Master’s degree in Unmanned Systems at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.