Video Capture Kit
Producing instructional videos can range from simple smart phone capture to professional studio productions. The NCAT video capture kit includes budget smart tools for the production of educational videos. More importantly, the equipment included reduces or eliminates the need to blend video and audio in post-production software. Many of the tools included are used in livestream production. The tools included in this kit aim to get the video done in one take and published to your audience. Using this standard equipment, one person can provide the instruction while switching camera views, sharing a computer screen, and displaying text or graphics. The tools included generate quality instructional videos while saving time in production.
Included in the Video Capture Kit:
- Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro HDMI Live Stream Switcher
- Blackmagic Design Video Assist HDMI/6G-SDI Recorder and 5″ Monitor
- Kramer 3.5mm Male TRS to 3.5mm Male TRS Mini Stereo Audio Cable
- Blue Yeti USB Microphone (Silver)
- Pearstone HDA-106 High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (Black, 6′)
- SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-II SDXC Memory Card
- Pearstone HDD-110 High-Speed HDMI to Micro-HDMI Cable
- Canon VIXIA HF R800 Camcorder (Black)
- Sony AC Adapter for Select Sony Cameras
- Sony Alpha a5100 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens
- GVM 560AS Bi-Color LED 3-Panel Kit
*There are 2 kits available for lending.
If you are interested in renting the video capture kit, fill our the request form below.