The Improving Pathways into the Geospatial and Unmanned Aircraft Systems Technician Workforce (GeoTEd-UAS) project team includes the Virginia Space Grant Consortium (VSGC), Germanna Community College, Virginia Tech, and the Virginia Community College System (VCCS).
Click here to view the GeoTEd-UAS Winter 2020/2021 Newsletter that highlights:
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Workforce Survey Report
- GeoTEd-UAS Faculty Selected for the 2021-23 Faculty Institute Cohort
- New Award Supporting Partnerships to Develop Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) and Geospatial Technology Workforce in Virginia
- GeoTEd-UAS Support for High School Educators to Complete UAS Training and Obtain Remote Pilot Certificate
- GeoTEd-UAS Team Conducted sUAS Demonstration Event Hosted by Richard Bland College of William & Mary