Another way to promote your Drone courses or programs!
The National Drone Safety Awareness Week (NDSAW), Sept. 13-19, explores challenges and opportunities in the drone safety space. Registering your event at dronesafetyawarenessweek.org will put your content in front of the whole drone community!
This year the focusing is on:
- Safe Fliers Take FAA TRUST exam
- Drone Registration/Markings
- Becoming a Part of the Flying Community
- New Rules – Remote ID, Ops Over People, etc.
- Public Safety & Public Acceptance
- Share the Skies
Hosting an event during National Drone Safety Awareness Week is easy and free! Here’s a quick checklist to help you make the most of this great opportunity!
- Collaborate internally. Brainstorm your program and schedule your event.
- Register your event HERE. It takes under five minutes.
- Promote your program and NDSAW with your contacts, clients, students, and followers. Find great graphics on FAA’s website or UAST’s website including virtual backgrounds for your events.
- Send us your on-demand link and enjoy additional web traffic and brand recognition when people search the agenda throughout the year!
You can also find an attached "Toolkit" to aid in preparing your promotional materials in support of NDSAW!
Dr. Eugene Matthews
Associate Professor of Criminal Justice | Program Coordinator for Criminal Justice Administration
Park University | Parkville Campus | Hawley Hall | Room: 406
8700 NW River Park Drive, CMB#114
Parkville, MO 64152