Join us in a rich mix of conversation, networking opportunities, and hands-on workshops with scholars and other professionals in the fields of mentoring, coaching, and leadership. The 2022 Mentoring Conference attracted 480 mentoring researchers and practitioners. 87% of attendees were faculty, staff, or students from higher education. The remaining 13% were professionals and practitioners from health care, government, non-profit, and business organizations.
For more details on this Conference please use the link provided: https://mentor.unm.edu/conference
October 23-27th, 2023
University of New Mexico Student Union Building in Albuquerque, NM
Faculty, Staff, Students of higher education, Researchers, K-12 educators, Community leaders, Administrators, Non-profit partners, Government agencies, and other interested parties
Early Bird Registration Deadline is June 15th, 2023 ($500)- Standard Registration Deadline is October 13th, 2023 ($600)