At the DRONETECH - STEM Drones in K-12 Education Workshop, participants will learn about the safety, legal and ethical considerations regarding Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs). By attending this workshop, you will:
- Be introduced to the Ryze Tello STEM drone and accessories
- Learn how to interface with the Tello via mobile app and traditional controller
- Learn the basics of block coding and how to program the Tello for autonomous flight
- Practice flying in a controlled environment using the flying and coding skills learned throughout the workshop
- Learn about possible application-specific modifications using 3D printing technology
- How to integrate 3D printing technology into teaching and student competitions
This is a FREE workshop for educators. Pre-registration is required. Limit 10 participants.